The PRO III is the newest production model from Kern Riverboards. We have slightly increased rocker, added flex, and improved handle placement.
River runners will notice improved downriver ride; this board punches and releases from holes well. New school freestyle riverboarders will use the boards bouncing abilities for aerial maneuvers.
Handle placement has been modified to accomodate most riverboarders preferences – custom handle placement available by request.
As always, Kern Riverboards are manufactured in Southern California, USA. Each riverboard is tested and inspected to meet our strict quality control standards before shipping out.
- Core: Closed Cell Foam- U.S. Coast Guard rated at 55 lbs/cu. foot
- Handles: Hardware-free design
- Bottom: .125” thick plastic
- Grip: Full-cover textured top for better traction
- Rocker: One Sandwich construction provides a softer rocker (new for 2017)
- Dimensions: 48”X24”X3”
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Buoyancy: Approx. 80 lbs.