The BLACK board is the newest production model from Kern Riverboards. This is our lightweight model suitable for anyone ranging from entry-level to freestylers.
We have eliminated the top textured grip and body cutout – after testing the board for a year we have confirmed that it’s performance remains the same. However now we are able to offer the board at a less expensive price point.
As always, Kern Riverboards are manufactured in Southern California, USA. Each riverboard is tested and inspected to meet our strict quality control standards before shipping out.
- Core: Closed Cell Foam- U.S. Coast Guard rated at 55 lbs/cu. foot
- Handles: Hardware-free design
- Bottom: .125” thick plastic
- Grip: Full-cover textured top for better traction
- Rocker: One Sandwich construction provides a softer rocker
- Dimensions: 48”X24”X3”
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Buoyancy: Approx. 80 lbs.